Polarity was founded in 1999 to meet the growing need for innovative, reliable, and affordable high voltage power systems and solutions. Since then, a wide spectrum of customers ranging from the traditional military, commercial, industrial, and medical fields to cutting-edge “green power” have come to appreciate our technical capabilities, responsiveness, and attention to quality.
Our highly experienced engineering staff specializes in the solution to difficult challenges in high density high voltage power system design and works closely with customers to ensure success. They also are experienced in the management of large programs requiring schedule, performance, and product reliability monitoring.
Our modern facility in Rancho Cordova, CA is capable of performing power electronic, analog, and digital circuit design. We also have comprehensive thermal and mechanical design capabilities and the equipment necessary to perform complete product characterization, such as environmental testing for temperature, altitude, vibration, and shock. In conjunction with a well established supplier base, we can quickly scale manufacturing to satisfy customer’s needs.
Polarity has established a solid reputation as an easy-to-work-with company that designs and manufactures reliable products while meeting deadlines and providing complete customer satisfaction.
- Military Pulsed TWT Amplifiers
- Military High Power AC to DC and DC to DC Converters
- High Voltage to Low Voltage DC to DC Converters
- High Power Microwave Amplifiers – TWT, Klystron, Magnetron, and CFA
- High Voltage Microwave Tube Test Sets
- High Voltage Solid State Modulators
- High-efficiency transformer-less PV inverters
- Tethered Drone, Tethered UAV
- Power Factor Correction Modules – single and 3 phase